Want to help get the word out about Wrecked? Thanks for being willing to share! Here are a few ways you can do that (of course, we’re open to other ideas, as well):
Tweet a Quote
Click the “tweet” text to share any of the following quotes on Twitter:
- “Commit and do something. The fruit is always worth the pain.” (Tweet)
- “It’s hard to get your heart broken on the couch.” (Tweet)
- “Doing good sometimes feels bad.” (Tweet)
- “When the passion goes away, it’s the practice that sustains us.” (Tweet)
- “To be wrecked is to be disabused of the status quo.” (Tweet)
- “Do the hard thing.” (Tweet)
- “The thing you try to avoid the most is often the remedy for your own self-centeredness.” (Tweet)
- “We find our vocation not by focusing on ourselves, but by focusing on others.” (Tweet)
- “Struggle shapes our character. And character dictates what we will become.” (Tweet)
- “What if the purpose of my life is not about me?” (Tweet)
- “When we get over our pursuit of self, everything changes.” (Tweet)
- “In our grief, we find purpose. In suffering, we find significance.” (Tweet)
Share the Cover
Click on the book cover below and you can share it on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter:
Are you on Pinterest? Check out the Wrecked board and start repinning!
Change Your Profile Pic
Download the image below and change your profile pic on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, or wherever to show the world how wrecked you are. Or to share on your blog, just copy and paste the code from the box below and paste it into any HTML widget (like WordPress sidebar, for example):
Download Any Image
Grab any of the images used on this page and download them (just click to open in a new window and then “right click” to download). You can then pin them to your Pinterest board, share on Facebook, or do whatever you want with them:
Represent on Facebook
Use one of the images below as your Facebook cover (just click to download and upload to Facebook):
- Leave a copy in the window of a local business (with permission, of course)
- Give a copy of the book to your pastor to consider for preaching topics
- Share the book with a neighbor, friend, sibling
- Give it as a gift to a graduating high school or college senior
- Record a video, telling a story about how you got wrecked and share it on YouTube
- Join the group of storytellers who are sharing their stories on this site (find out more here)
- Leave a review on Amazon.
- Leave a review on Barnes & Noble.
- Start a study group.